Yeller (DOB March 30, 2019) is a Weimaraner/GSP mix puppy who was the result of an accidental breeding in Caliente, Nevada. Per his breeder, “Yeller is a stout liver GSP mix with a lot of ticking and flash. This boy loves to cuddle and moan his way into a comfortable spot with you when he is ready to settle down after playing. He is a very laid-back boy and loves people. He will make a great family member and will just enjoy being part of the team.”
Yeller has the following littermates available as well:
- BIG RED is a big Boned liver with an attractive white chest blaze. This guy is sweet and has a cool personality. He loves to go around with you on walks checking out the world. He is the biggest boy of the bunch, but also the sweetest. Red is always in a good mood really laid back, he would be great with kids.
- C-NOTE is a medium build liver puppy with a reverse C white blaze on his chest. This guy is always on the move and up to something. He loves to bite at shoelaces and then take off and go attack something else. He would most enjoy and active home to help keep him moving in both body and mind.
- GREENIE is a light build solid liver female. She is an absolute sweet pea and loves people and kids. Always near by on walks and likes to know you are going somewhere together. This doesn’t mean she is shy as she loves to wrestle with her litter mates. She might be the smallest, but she knows how to hold her own!
- TEAL is a medium to big build liver female with a white blaze chest patch. This girl is out going and confident everywhere she is at. She has no issue wandering off and doing her own thing without any of her litter mates. In fact she is usually the one leading the group to go further every time out. Most of the time she comes running with a smile on her face when you call her.
Please let us know if you’d be interested in meeting with any of these puppies. You can also submit an application via www.CalWEAR.org. Thank you! ❤️
– With love and gratitude, Team CalWEAR